For personnel listed in category 10 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
Safety is everyone’s responsibility in the air transport industry. As a flight crew member, loadmaster or flight dispatcher, you have to be aware of the regulations for the transport of dangerous cargo and the impact these goods may have on the safety of a flight.
This interactive course fulfills the IATA DGR training requirements for flight crew, load masters, load planners, flight operations officers, and flight dispatchers.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize DG labels and package specification markings
- Identify hidden dangerous goods
- Observe the DG provisions for passengers and crew
- Follow basic DG emergency response procedures
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 5 hours of study, to be completed within one year.
- All candidates will be given 3 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
- What can be carried by air and how
- Classification: classes and divisions
- Marking and labeling
- Dangerous goods emergency response
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight crew members
- Load masters and load planners
- Flight operations officers and flight dispatchers
- Airlines training specialists
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.